Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer is Coming

Hey all,

I have done a poor job of keeping this up but I felt inspired today so here is the mini update. Ellyann just turned 3 in February, by far the funnest birthday party yet. She was and still is so excited to be 3. Everything in her life has to come in three's because of it, apples, crackers etc. She is such a sweet girl and I am so loving her little personality.

Abigail is 20 months in a couple of days and is quite the funny kid. She makes me laugh all the time. She is finally talking and has picked up a ton of words. She has decided to work on potty training in the last couple of weeks so hopefully we will be done with that soon but she is doing pretty well. She is definitely turning into a kid and less my baby every day. Makes me so sad!

Luke is doing pretty well with his job at Immanuel, though this is a very busy time of year for him so please pray that he has the energy to push through to Memorial Day. We are looking forward to a fun and busy summer, I'll try to keep you posted on all the happenings in the mean time.

Here are some picts of the last few months.

Snuggling with my girls.


Reading together


Ellyann's first hair cut.


Easter



The whole fam! This only happens twice a year...
Granny didn't get any rest the last time she was here, the girls had lots for her to do.





"Mom I spelled my name!" - Ellyann
..just a little backwards :)
The sun came out so its popsicle season!


Got the swimsuits out too!


Making daddy some blonde brownies.

No comments: