Well we made it through graduation on Friday. Luke and I got to walk together with so many friends and family there for support. What a blessing to be loved by so many. We had some fun taking pictures with our friends and famly after the ceremony so soon you will see a new slideshow with all of those.
An update on moving home. A couple of things have chaged. Upon giving my 2 weeks notice my job asked me if I could stay a bit longer. After discussing it we saw this as a gift from the Lord both financially and emotionally as it will give me time to spend with friends up here and say goodbye a bit slower than I would have had to do. So I am staying until July 3 and then will make my treck down to Dinuba. Luke will be driving on Tuesday the 27th with all of our stuff so please pray for a safe trip for him. Its a long drive on your own. Luke will be getting started with football as soon as he arrives so he will be pretty busy. I will be staying with different friends during the month. I have been so blessed with lots of offers of places to stay. What a great family we have here in Portland.
So for those of you who are looking forward to seeing us in California you will have to wait a couple more weeks to see me but Luke will be so glad to see you!
So that is us...hope all is well with you!
Virginia
No comments:
Post a Comment