Wednesday, September 24, 2008

IT'S A GIRL....or so we think.


For those of you anxiously waiting I am sorry to take so long. We had the Ultrasound Saturday and everything looks right on schedule for Feb 18th...so no changes there and we are pretty sure its a girl so we are pretty excited about that. It is now official that everyone in our Seminary class has to have a girl. No boys for us! Lots of girlfriends, YAY!
So I think we will have another ultrasound in 8 weeks to double check a couple things so I am planning on making them look again just to make sure.
Other than that, life keeps movin forward and fast I might add.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Virginia


3 comments:

don and suzanne said...

Congrats! Can I come down and see you sometime?

Ford Jordan said...

Congratulations, you guys.

Girls are taking over the world....

Chatsi said...

V- This is such wonderful news! Congrats.