Its been a couple of weeks sinc we updated you all. Life is moving along quickly and getting busy in the midst of Football, school and trying to connect here and there.
Luke's first football game was at the coast in Morro Bay, CA. It was nice to get out of the heat for a night and visit some friends and family on the coast. The game didn't go quite as we had hoped but the team has had a BYE week to prepare for their next game this Friday in Madera, CA. Morro Bay High School should be the toughest matchup this year but there are quite a few good teams they will face. It was nice to have one more week to get used to life before the next 9 weeks of games before playoffs. Now we jump into weekly matchups, late night games, film sessions and practices alon with somehow finding time for Luke to teach his classes.
I have been subbing more the last week which has been nice in keeping me busy and making some money. I also had the opprotunity to spend this past weekend at Disneyland and Ca
Last but not least we have an ultrasound this coming Saturday and we might just find out whether we have a boy or girl on the way. We are excited for them to check everything out to make sure it's healthy and growing on schedule. We will keep you posted bt if you want to give your input you can vote to the right.
Love to our friends and fam.
Virginia
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! It's fun to hear about your life. We miss you guys a ton....
I miss you cuz! Come visit me soon? I wanna see your cute lil tummy and have "pregnant girl" talk and give you lots of hugs and love <3
xo Dy
So i went up to Hume this past weekend and when we passed through Dinuba we called Jon cause the group I was with wanted to meet up with him to get food. of course he couldn't cause he said he was leaving for disneyland in a half hour (and he lives in fresno now). But I didn't know he was going with you! Man if I had known that I would've demanded to talk to you!!!
Miss you.
Post a Comment