Monday, August 18, 2008

Things are under way!

Well, Football and School have officially started for Luke. Thursday of last week was the first official day. It seems to be going well...but its early yet.

I was able to sub at Immanuel for the first couple of days of school so it was nice for me to be on campus in the madness to get to know some of the students and have something to keep me busy for a couple of days.

Football has their intersquad scrimmage this Friday and another scrimmage next week. Sept 5 is the first game at Morro Bay! Should bring a croud, it is after all the coast.

ummmm...Yep thats it.

1 comment:

Kimberly Stone said...

Luke and Virginia.... What is going on? I haven't talked with you guys forever. Well because it is Friday the 12th I only thought it would be proper to wish your boy a happy friday night lights. I wish him good luck in their game tonight. Talk to you soon.

-Kenny