We did find out a few weeks ago that we are going to be having a baby in Febuary, we are due on the 18th which makes me about 11 weeks pregnant. We got to go see the baby in a sonogram for the second time today and got to see the little one squirm around a bit which was really fun.
I am feeling pretty good for the most part and we hope it stays that way!
I am feeling pretty good for the most part and we hope it stays that way!Luke will be starting fooball prectice again next week as the season gets underway. A couple more weeks and they will have their first scrimmage. He will start teaching on the 14th. Please keep praying for him as he transitions into this leadership role and all the things that entails.
I am planning on doing some substitute teaching at Immanuel with Luke and I have an interview on Tuesday to pick up a class at the local Junior College. I have some other job stuff that I am looking into as well.
Thanks for your prayers and keep us posted on life!
Luke and Virginia
1 comment:
Virginia -- I can hardly believe that you are going to be a Mom. I wish I could hug you and hear your story -- Anyway, I pray you continue to feel well. What an amazing story.
-Kimberly
Post a Comment