Our little girl is growing! We got to take another look at her this past week. Everything looks good for the most part. One or two things that we need to keep an eye on so keep us in your prayers but overall everything looks great. This ultrasound tech was very confident that we have a little girl so that is exciting too, now we can be a bit more sure of buying things. Luke and I are going to be working on painting her room this week and starting to get things ready for her arrival. Luke has half days wed-fri this week because of finals and then two weeks off so we are ready for a break!
Here is a look at her from the outside... its not the best but its all I have for now.
Also, since you asked Ford, here are some picts of the new place too.
The Backyard
Our big porch complete with sweet pink booth
3 comments:
YES! Thanks for the updates! I wish I could hang out on the pink booth. That thing is incredible! We miss you guys.
Yay I'm glad you finally have a belly picture!
More pictures! More pictures! (Please!)
Post a Comment