Friday, January 23, 2009

Recent Happenings

So the past few weeks have been quite eventful around the Thomas household. We have been busy doing the finishing touches on moving into our new place in the midst of the holidays. We had a wonderful time with family this Christmas. We stayed in Portland last year so jumping back in on the festivities was busy and fun. We were able to spend time with both sides of the family! YAY for family!



Virginia's Family


Luke testing out his new toy with his nephew...now he just needs his own kiddo to put inside.

Happy Christmas Man


Soon after Christmas Luke took me to Cambria (a little beach town on the coast) to a bed and breakfast for the weekend. We caught some awesome weather, sunny and in the 70's during the day which is very unusual in the winter along the coast. We took lots of walks on the beach and had some good time to relax.





Lastly the school that Luke works for had their winter formal. Which we went to and hung out with Luke's friend and co-worker Andy (pictured) and his wife Stephanie at Starbucks.



I awoke in the middle of the night a very TP'd lawn that night (ahhh the joys of high school students up all night). Then a couple of hours later they returned to up the anty by lighting it on fire. I happened to be awake and notice that there were people in our lawn but scared them off before I realized what they were doing. No I didn't get any pictures, I was too worried about our house burning down at 3am but here is a picture of luke trying to get all the paper off of the tree in the front yard.
So that is the happenings around here. We are about 3 1/2 weeks from our baby's due date so we will see when she decides to make her appearance. We will try to get info posted as soon as we can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they tried to light your house of fire???? wow! high school students don't always think things through, do they? I'm glad you woke up!