I know I need to do a big update and I'm working on it but here is a little tease from today.
Happy Halloween! Enjoy
Ellyann figured out a couple of tricks yesterday, and has them going strong today.
Ellyann was having a rough time falling asleep for her nap so daddy fixed it!
This is my dollar spot Halloween shirt! It has matching socks too.
Don't worry, I have a costume too!
Don't worry, I have a costume too!
Happy Halloween! Enjoy
2 comments:
First of all, of course, I love Elly's cute tricks especially her "face." Secondly, I'm glad that my friend, the Halloween scrooge, now buys her daughter Halloween outfits (for all of $1 no less), in addition to a costume! You just can't pass up these kinds of opportunities to dress up our adorable children in silly outfits to play with other children in silly outfits! P.S. Hope you enjoyed decorating cookies!
Ellyann, is one smart kido! I will take her tricks over treats any day! Love u all!
Erin
Post a Comment