She just turned 7 months old and she is working on standing, eating really well, loves pretty much everything and getting pretty good at putting some of it into her mouth. She is a pretty funny kid and a ton of fun to hang with.
Luke and I are good too but much more boring.
My Giggle Monster
I know its sideways but this is just so her I had to put it up anyhow.
In the bath with her friend! They love bath time, and with a friend just makes it so much better!
She just can't contain her excitement, playing with her friend is so much fun.
Having fun practicing her standing.
She loves her table.
Still in love with her star. His song never gets old.
She got stuck and I just couldn't help myself.
How can this be comfortable.
Helping mom with laundry....or something like that.
Hanging with mom.
Loving bath time with my new bath toys, thanks Grandma!
Yes, she does cry
Loving her books...especially those babies.
Checking out Emma




No comments:
Post a Comment